Confident, Courageous & Centered Leaders
Unique support for talented professional women to
deliver results and maintain a healthy zest for life
Change the way you work and your organisation and your life will be transformed.
What are you looking for?
Get "5 Ways for Leaders to transform your team, your organisation & your life"
“Where to start – first thing, see new title below!! I have been promoted and given a pay rise which was entirely down to you giving me the confidence and the tools to raise the issue. You also helped me recognise where boundaries were being crossed and not respected and to stand up for what is important to me. You were very impressive and I always came away feeling motivated – you were very natural to talk to and it really boosted my confidence and morale.”
Fiona W. Manager. Glasgow.
Are you currently facing any of these challenges? Women managers and leaders often tell me...
1. There is never enough time! You do time management activities but ... you end up working long hours and feel stressed, rushed, overwhelmed, guilty or inadequate. Do any of these frequent statements resonate with you? read more...
2. You feel like your career has stagnated and you are feeling in a rut, bored, overlooked, unappreciated, that you can do so much more or just not fulfilled. Is this the glass ceiling?
3. You've recently been promoted and want to make the best of the role, but you are feeling 'an impostor', you are not being heard or you want to raise your profile / influence / leadership presence.
4. It feels lonely at the top. Everyone looks to you for support but who is there to support you, inspire you and challenge you?
5. There are too few women in senior positions and on the board in your organisation. You want to create the culture where women (and men!) thrive at all levels and women choose to take on senior roles in your organisation.
When you answered yes to any of these challenges, work with Sue to
achieve your aspirations for yourself and your organisation;
lead with purpose, clarity and impact;
build trust and engagement;
raise the aspirations and performance of your key people; and
Talented women who work with Sue report these benefits:
- Clarity on where to focus attention and how to deal with people issues; resulting in easier decision making and feeling less stressed, less overwhelmed, less inadequate and more relaxed, more confident and more energised.
- Greater leadership presence and raised profile - being seen now as an equal amongst peers who were previously senior; having greater influence on strategy; and 'having a voice' in strategic or director/board meetings.
- Work:Life Harmony. Better balance and integration with all parts of life (work, home / family, community / friends, self) resulting in greater wellbeing and fulfilment.
- Gaining buy-in and engagement from the team to turn performance around and deliver results.
- Gaining promotion.
- Higher organisational productivity and growth.
- Time to reflect on what is important so when you need to make decisions in the moment, your 'gut feeling' is more likely to be the right decision.
- Being stretched in a way that no-one else at work can do with you, but which is essential for you to achieve all you want to, for yourself and your organisation.
"Using the plans I created during the coaching session, the hostility turned to engagement within a week and the team took collective and positive action to deliver the outputs on time." Jenni D. Manager. Newcastle-under-lyme
"I am most grateful to Sue for achieving a depth of questioning that allowed me to gain deep insights. It's those moments when she did not allow the conversation to move on - pushing for deeper reflection - that provided some of the greatest value." Sarah D. Chief Executive. Glasgow.
"I have been reflecting on our conversation and really found it useful, particularly the elements around transitioning from operational management to leadership. This is already proving of use!" Chris M. Director of Business and Communications. Edinburgh.
Request a strategy session to design the 121 Executive Coaching programme that will bring you the best results. We have a range of proven tools and frameworks that have delivered success for other leaders. Alternatively, some leaders choose to use coaching simply as an impartial sounding board to discuss and gain clarity on current decisions and situations as they arise.
Our new Triple C Leadership programme is ideal for developing not only leadership capability but also a community to support the organisation's growth, sustainability and a culture that embraces diversity. The programme is based on rigorously researched frameworks and sound scientific methods that have proven results.
Our clients have come from a wide range of backgrounds and organisations.
Confident leaders achieve outstanding success. Confidence is your springboard to deliver as a leader: you focus on priorities, inspire a compelling vision and communicate with clarity. You listen to, engage and align your people to work willingly towards a common purpose and achieve outstanding results.
Courageous leaders achieve outstanding success. You embrace responsibility, take appropriate risks, experiment and learn from mistakes or set backs, rise to the challenge, recognise opportunities, are open and transparent in your dealings, and inspire trust when you acknowledge your vulnerabilities.
Centered leaders achieve outstanding success. You give your life and work a sense of meaning. You have a healthy awareness of yourself and how you interact with others. You know your capabilities, your strengths and weaknesses. You manage your energy to maintain enthusiasm and make time for all that is important. You are grounded and resilient. You connect and engage with others to build a sense of community and lead your organisation to sustainable long-term success.
Contact Sue at Aeona today to see how our programmes will benefit you.
Do your self-assessments and call today in confidence
for a no obligation chat or to arrange a strategy session.
Tel: 01875 830708 or +44 1875 830708
Mobile: 07809 672859
"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." Dale Carnegie
"If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be." Anonymous